What data do we collect?
This website may collect the following data:
• Personal identification information (name, email address, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide this website with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Contact us via email;
• Voluntarily provide feedback via email;
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
This website collects your data so that we can:
• Process and respond to your enquiries;
• Email you with any specific information we think you might be interested in.
What are your data protection rights?
This website would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website might use:
• Essential cookies – Essential cookies may provide you with services available through the website and enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
• Functionality cookies – Functionality cookies help us recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com